Neobanks are offering a new type of banking that’s more convenient for consumers. That’s because neobanks allow you to handle all of your banking without visiting a physical banking branch. So that raises the question – what do you do when you need assistance at a Neobank? Here, we will take a look at how to find assistance when dealing with a neobank.
Help is right on the app
All neobanks offer some sort of assistance online when it comes to customer support. Top neobanks such as Charles Schwab, Chime, and SoFi Money offer live customer support 24 hours a day by phone. These customer support services allow you to handle just about anything that you need related to your account.
Types of ways to communicate with a neobank
Usually, there are three different ways that you can communicate with a neobank. Just about all neobanks allow you to communicate via e-mail. Some neobanks also offer customer service via live chat while others also offer communication over the phone. When it comes to e-mail, the reply time can vary anywhere from 2 minutes up to half an hour. However, you are likely to get a response within the business day.
Not all neobank services are the same
While neobanks offer a more convenient way to bank, there are some neobanks that offer better customer service than others. If having quick access to customer service is important, then you may want to consider the following neobanks:
● Ally – Ally offers customer service via chat, email and a toll-free phone number. Ally’s customer service line is open from Monday through Friday from 8am to 11pm EST and Saturday from 9am to 7pm EST.
● Charles Schwab – Schwab offers customer service via email and chat. You can also call Schwab’s customer service phone number 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
● Chime – Chime offers customer support via email. You can also contact customer support 24 hours a day seven days a week over the phone.
● Varo – Varo offers customer service via email. You can also call Varo’s customer service phone number Monday thru Friday from 8am to 9pm EST and on Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 7pm EST.
● SoFi Money – Sofi Money offers customer support via email, chat and over the phone. Sofi Money’s customer phone line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What information do you need when asking a Neobank for help?
When you contact a Neobank, you may have to submit some information for the bank representative to assist you. Here is some information that you should have handy when you contact a neobank:
● Your account number.
● Personal information for verification purposes (addresses on record, phone number on record, social security number).
● Any information related to your question.
Finding the right help for Neobanks
Looking to learn more about neobanks’ customer service? Then you’ll want to learn more from Find a Better Bank. We help connect people with the bank that is right for them. On the site, you can search for your next neo bank by region, bank size or by your residential zip code. As innovation continues to offer you better banking options, it’s time to consider neobanks.